Dacorum Radio Interview on Leslie Tate's Show - The Full Broadcast

A couple of weeks ago writer and broadcaster Leslie Tate graciously asked if I'd appear on his evening Dacorum Radio show in a double bill with the excellent Portuguese actress Marta Carvalho who was great company and obviously much more interesting than myself. I had a great time chatting with Leslie, and Marta, about writing, inspiration (or lack of), ideas and the process of creating a story, or at least the way I do it. I chose four favourite music tracks, designed to illustrate the lost art of tale-telling arcs in rock lyrics, but due to my rabbiting on only two of them got played; Procol Harum and XTC.
Dacorum Radio's link to the interview is below, please have a listen:

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiodacorum/dacorum-radio-interview-with-author-dave-weaver-by-leslie-tate-290120-2000-2100/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New 'Mind-Spinning Tale of Dual Realities' Novel The Transference Now Available

The Meteorite: Is Duncan Crawley slowly turning into an alien?